Sunday 21 November 2010

Music Magazine Questionnaire Results

My questionnaire results show that the masthead which was the favourite was “4/4”, however I thought that “Chord magazine” was the better of the mastheads because u can relate a chord to guitars and music.  I decided that I am going to change the masthead slightly instead of “Chord Magazine” it’s going to be “Kord”. The slogan that I’m going to use is “Let There be Rock” it was the favourite slogan of the people I asked and also my personal favourite. My questionnaire also shows that people are willing to pay £2 to £3 for a music magazine. For my magazines main image I have decided to have the lead guitarist of a band, I’ve chosen this because my magazine is targeting music fans that play the guitar. The Questionnaire results also show that reviews on new bands and Q and A on favourite bands were the most popular topics to be covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment