Wednesday 3 November 2010

School Magazine Front Cover

This is the main draft of my school magazine front cover. From my original plan ive made a few changes. I was going to remove the wall background and have a light blue one instead the background i found out was boring and it didnt help the picture stand out when the wall background did. The other change i had to make was that i didn't have a boy and a girl as the main image the reason being that the pictures with a boy and a girl wasn't as good a quality as the pictures of the two boys. I think that my masthead stands out and it would attract people to buy the magazine. The sell-line at the top of the page covers the story of the main image.
My subsidary image is good, the image covers the issue of sports succcess, i would of liked to add a couple more subsidary images but i couldn't find eough appropriate space to place them. My sell-lines cover a wide range of topics that a school pupil may find interesting , having them range from "New Staffroom" to "Year 7's Settling in". I am overall very happy with how my front cover has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment