Monday 2 May 2011

Question 2. How does your product represent particular social groups?

for my product I have tried to use modles of the age of 16-18 however, these modelswould attract ta target audience of the same age. However due to the lack of willing models I was forced to use older models for a couple of pictures on my contents page. The models on my pageare completley male models this is so because rock music tends to target a male audience. The character of Zack Waters who is the featured artist is clearly a maistream rock artist who mainly appeals to the male audience as none of the pictures he is seen without a guitar near him, with the guitar being an insrtument mainly played by males. However the male models in thecontents page are seen wearing leather clothing which is stereotypically linked with heavy rock/metal music

No comments:

Post a Comment