Monday 2 May 2011

Question 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing thi product?

To create my product I used Adobe in Design which is a desktop publishing software.
for many of my pictures I had to remove backgrounds either because they were to dark or because they were of bad quality, for this I had to use coral paint shop pro.
Research of media products was done on the internet, this research helped me understand the basic conventions and layout of a magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread article.
I captured my images using a digital camera, for this I had to think about the angle from which I took the photo from, If I needed to use the flash on the camera, and what lighting was suitable to use e.g Natural light, multi  spot lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment